منتديات مدمن يغرامك
اهلا وسهلا بك ايهاء الزائر/الزائره في منتدنا يسعدنا انضمامك اليناء في منتديات مدمن بغرامك
عند تسجيلك عضو نشيط في هذا المنتدي سوف تحصل علي بطاقة شحن جائزه من الاداره المنتدي
منتديات مدمن يغرامك
اهلا وسهلا بك ايهاء الزائر/الزائره في منتدنا يسعدنا انضمامك اليناء في منتديات مدمن بغرامك
عند تسجيلك عضو نشيط في هذا المنتدي سوف تحصل علي بطاقة شحن جائزه من الاداره المنتدي

منتديات مدمن يغرامك

معلومات ثقافيه اخبار العالميه خواطر الادبي

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  المنشوراتالمنشورات  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

شاطر

مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل 

هل تتوقع رئيس سوريا بشار الاسد في النتحي
لا
مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt I_vote_rcap0%مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
نعم
مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt I_vote_rcap100%مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt I_vote_lcap
 100% [ 1 ]
اعتقد احتمال
مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt I_vote_rcap0%مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
 0% [ 0 ]
yas
 0% [ 0 ]
Do you expect President Assad in Syria alnthai
 0% [ 0 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 1

التصويت مغلق

كاتب الموضوعرسالة
كوكب الاحزان
المدير العام
المدير العام
كوكب الاحزان

اوسمتي :
مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt Amiraa418abeca60

مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt Domain-a96e19255c

الدوله الدوله :
السعوديه

عدد المساهمات :

نقاط :

النقاط :

تاريخ التسجيل :
29/07/2011

الموقع :
الرياض

مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt   مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt Emptyالخميس نوفمبر 17, 2011 4:15 am

[[size=18]color=black]German radio Deutsche Welle "on Monday, 7 November for Hassoun told the magazine" دير‎ ‎شبيغل "German" Bashar Al-Assad will remain President for life of Syria and that he would leave office after the end of the process of reforms, including allowing the formation of political parties and free and fair elections in Syria ".

He noted Syria's Grand Mufti, who lost a young son in recently assassinated by militants, "dream President Bashar was to supervise paediatric eye clinic and he wanted to return to the profession that exiting an ophthalmology".

He also warned Hasson reiterated NATO NATO military intervention in Syria, threatening military intervention would have catastrophic ‏تداعيات to carry out suicide bombings in Western countries. "‏

He added that "such a military intervention would set the world and" blood bath "will affect Europe."

Hassoun was speaking for the "دير‎ ‎شبيغل" that "President Assad is in charge of economic and political errors in Syria," he said, stressing at the same time that Assad would meet its commitments to the Arab initiative, German radio reported.

Syria's Grand Mufti demanded in the meantime the Europeans to be more committed to Syria because they're "the best broker for peace in Syria compared to the League of Arab States", according to him.

The Sunday Telegraph newspaper quoted British Sunday Mufti Sheikh Hassoun called to change a single-party system, and the holding of free elections within six months, ending with the loss of the lion, thus leaving the power ", adding:" we in Syria do not have genetic system, and to those who say that our system to inherit the throne to come and see their mother. "[/color[/size]]

Source: agencies, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.m09y.com

مفتي سورية يؤكد رغبة الاسد بالتنحي لمزاولة الطب بعد اتمام عملية الاصلاحات The Mufti of Syria affirms the desire of Assad to step down to pursue medicine after Watt

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» الوزاري الخليجي يختتم اجتماعه التحضيري تمهيداًللقمة الـ 32للمجلس الأعلى لمجلس التعاون -الأمير سعود الفيصل يؤكد استمرار تدخلات إيران في دول المنطقة
» قائمة بالعقوبات العربية على سورية
» وزارء المالية العرب يبحثون العقوبات على سورية
» وزراء الخارجية العرب يبحثون فرض عقوبات على سورية^^^
» سورية الله حاميها - نشيد الثورة (بدون إيقاع)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مدمن يغرامك :: Forums English Language :: Arab News-